~ About The Olive Estate ~
Located in the Swan Valley, just 30 minutes out of Perth, lies one of the Rich Heritage properties, of the Swan Valley. This beautiful historic property, known as The Olive Estate, has been designed with comfortable rustic style and quality in mind. The historic cottage as one of the buildings on the Estate, built in 1927, was once the Home of the Saunders family. It is now the home of The Olive Tearooms.
The Olive Estate is situated on a high vantage point overlooking Perth hills. It is a boutique olive farm, producing the finest extra virgin olive oil and table olives. The Estate is now the new function centre in the Swan Valley with touches of olive themes. It is the perfect venue for any occasion, from small private parties to business corporate events and sundowners.
The Olive Estate reception centre offers:
- Various wedding ceremonial and reception areas, garden or Olive Grove settings.
- Rustic outdoor BBQ area with an open fire pit to warm up in winter days.
- Accommodation for you and your guests.
- A fully fitted commercial kitchen for any catering needs.
- A private formal dining area that comfortably seats up to 16 guests.
- A lounge, a bar and an enclosed deck leading to a beautiful gravel garden.
This unique venue is ideal for:
- Special family gatherings with overnight accommodation.
- Intimate memorable weddings
- Private functions; birthdays, anniversaries, or any special events.
- Corporate events and sundowners.
- Holiday stays for exploring the attractions of the Swan Valley, many restaurants and wineries or the nearby wildlife reserves.
- Weekend retreat in the Swan Valley
This unique function/reception centre is of the very best that Swan Valley has to offer.
We invite you and your guests to enjoy the pleasure of this wonderful and versatile Estate.